Introduction to Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
ENGI 6397/MECE 5397/ENGI 4397
The course provides an introduction to engineering innovation and entrepreneurship.
What You Will Learn
The course consists of
- Overview of the innovation types and cycles
- Disruptive innovation and technology
- Overview of intellectual property (IP)
- How to write an effective patent
- How to research prior patents and literature
- How to design around the patents
No prerequisite is required.
To see the course syllabus, click here.
To see student presentations, click here.